This handmade leather purse combines gorgeous leather and a functional, distinctive design to make it everything you need but the child's drawing and/or handwritten message takes this up into best gift ever territory!
Each has been carefully handmade to ensure they look and feel fabulous!
There is a note sleeve, coin section and lots of card space and then the gold zip securely closes it.
We hand-make them in black leather with gold leather inside or gold with black inside.
Your child's masterpiece is what makes this into something very warm and heartfelt and a wonderful souvenir of the child's younger years that can be cherished forever.
How to send your drawing/handwritten message:-
1. Scan your drawing.
2. Purchase the item and make a note of your order number.
3. E-mail your scanned drawing to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and order number.
4. We'll have it finished and with you in no time!
Helpful Hints for perfect laser engraved drawings:
- give the child a black pen or felt tip to do the drawing so it's got thick black lines.
- this product is rectangle so draw a rectangle for them to draw in or give them a sheet of plain A4 paper so that their masterpiece will fit nicely.
- freestyle drawings are great but sometimes a little direction can really hit the spot. (eg ask them to draw mummy and themselves and to write why they love mummy underneath - it will be a definite tear jerker!)
To add the finishing touch, we can personalise them with your name, initials or short message, which we can hot-stamp on the front or inside.
They arrive in a black gift box too.
It's also part of our Bag for a Bag scheme, so you'll be helping a Cambodian child in need by supplying them with a school bag.
Folded dimensions H 10cm x W 10cm x D 1cm